Experience Wild SF Walking Tours' adults-only spooked and murderous after-dark journey through the hotels and streets of downtown and the Tenderloin, through the lens of cannabis.
We invite you to a curated cannabis event to explore tales of inexplicable deaths, outrageous murders, cold-hearted cult leaders, the old red light district, notorious spirits, serial killers, assassins and more.
One of our San Francisco's premier [cannabis] sponsors will meet and greet you with goody bags, including vape pens and micro-dosed edibles! Tickets are limited for this exclusive event.
What to expect:
- Upon purchase, you'll receive an email to confirm our meeting point
- A brief screening to confirm your medical marijuana card status*
- An educational, inspirational tour that creates a legacy for high standards in cannabis events
- A 10-minute intermission with option to vape and ask the art tour guide questions
- Additional time to roam the museum after 4:30pm
- A 5-minute post-tour electronic survey
- Restroom break available only before the tour
What we'll see:
- St. Francis Hotel, nefarious Hollywood deaths
- Pinecrest Diner and the “poached eggs” murder
- Curran Theater, haunted playhouse
- The “suicide alley” of 1911
- Tenderloin District history
- Glide Memorial Church, connected to cult leader Jim Jones
- Site of Tessie Wall’s notorious brothel
Powell Street is the nearest BART station, and parking takes an average of 25 minutes. Please arrive early so that you may receive your Token Swag Bags and meet our sponsors who create them!
Please contact Token Events at 415-868-5396 if you have any questions or concerns.